Monday, September 23, 2013

Welcome to REAL Religious Talk

The reason that i've capslock-ed the word 'real' in the title is, I wanted people to stay on their fasting for real. Not by having 1 liter milk, loads of fruits, etc., Come on!! Be REAL, People!!!
People like us are watching while you are Bluffing, & we just say, "Psst! Eggs which never hatch".

I sometimes want to, bang my head against a hard rock or get my head crushed by a 100 ton truck..
(Thank you Commentator. MACK is a good recommendation.) Reason Why? I see many people around me saying, "Even though it is in the name of god/religion, It is good for our body".

Healthy! Then fine!! Tell everybody around you that you are onto a healthy diet. Recommend that to your kids until they grow up, get to know & love what you are doing to them. And I bet that people around you will start to follow you. That is what a religion/religious person does..'Creating an Impact', 'Changing the world to better'.

One of the boons I got from my parents; "to choose my religion by my own". I've chosen it, 'Freedom from VIRTUAL Religions'. And I take pride in that.

Yup! Real Religion is good.
Developer Buddies, Religion should NEVER be like 'Closed Source' in your life.
Bloggers, Religion should ALWAYS have a button which says 'Publish'.
And society, Religion should NEVER & EVER make you stay in Incubators which can never hatch you (or) Definitely not like this.

Now, am i a retard?


No comments: