Saturday, September 21, 2013

Finding The Creator or The God or The Synonyms of them..

The one who is responsible for everything around us, for our life, for winds, for waves we surf on. Just before posting this, I thought Sun (or Stars) is the main thing supporting each & everything in our solar system (or '____lar systems').

Image Source: By S Yao (Own work) [CC-BY-SA-3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons

But after started writing this one, I started verifying it, deeply, obviously not so deeper like Einstein & Newton, if Sun is the one, then what made Sun like this?

Fire...? which means Nuclear reactions i.e, Nuclear fusion... Wait, which is first, Fire or Nuclear fusion? I remember H.C.Verma saying, Fire or Temperature first. Okay..Let me move along. Then it is because of matter. So it is because of ATOMS...finally, the source of ENERGY in this universe.

non-obscure, clear & late discovery by me for myself that, "Yes! there is god. 'Very COMPLEX to explain' as felt also by my friend Jasmeet Singh, who once again proved to me that 'Singh is King'. Okay, But Surely NOT in the form of idols, photographs present on the foot-paths, in those shops near many holy places, for which we spend money before, for, after buying them.

And, One form of the god among many is, ENERGY."

lastly, am i a retard?






No comments: